Monday, August 25, 2008

The number Three

Conversation with social worker this morning. BM is seriously aggitated. She called hospital this morning and explained that the major street access to the hospital is closed (due to the DNC) and could she PLEASE be induced. They said no. She begged. They said no. So she said some explicatives and wants to change hospitals again. Any hospital will take you if you show up at the doorstep in labor. SO, she did go to Dr appointment this morning where they... are you ready... scraped her (eweeee). They also told her she is already dilated to a three. So we're still waiting... but now we're waiting at a 3.

1 comments:

Mommyof4 said...

Oh, phew! I'm glad she's at least dilating now! Hopefully it won't be too much longer! I feel for her...being overdue isn't much fun (and I was only 2 days overdue with my 1st). Too bad they won't consider an induction yet!
Noell (from the Nest)

Powered By Blogger