I was at a wedding this afternoon for someone I have been so anxious to see her and her family again for years - I was finally going to get my chance to catch up a little! I accidentally arrived at the ceremony 1/2 hour early (oops) so I decided to make sure my phone was still working (I've been having issues lately) - of course it wasn't working so I restarted it to reset the darn thing. And as soon as it reset I had a text message from BM saying she's having regular contractions and has a Dr appointment for tomorrow at 5 if she doesn't go into labor sooner. So now I'm thinking O crap I still have a bunch of stuff I have to get done at work first! eek! So I sat through the ceremony, hugged the people I'd really wanted to see for ... ooooo... 25 YEARS!! and ran back to work so I could finish and wait for the phone to ring. It didn't, so I went home and waited for the phone to ring.
Us waiting (notice Juneau in the distance - she's very patient)

0 comments:
Post a Comment