(2:00 pm)
My phone STILL isn't working. I missed 3 phone calls and 3 text messages today because of my phone not working. And I've called Qwest three times now to have them fix it. Now they're saying it's the physical phone that is broken but I can't get a new one until October because they're switching networks. So apparently don't call me or text me cuz I'm not going to get it till October. Grrr.
Since they obviously weren't important, let me tell you about my missed calls.
call 1 & 2) I totally spaced that I was meeting a good friend for lunch today and she was AT the restaurant waiting for me trying to call me. So I didn't get the calls till 45 minutes later when I ran into in my office lobby and she TOLD me. K, here I don't feel as bad about the missed call as I do that I forgot about our lunch date - I'm such a bad friend :(
call 3) Social Worker called to say she still hasn't heard from BM but was going to call her again this afternoon.
Text 1) Same friend being stood up at restaurant (I feel soooooooooo bad!)
Text 2 & 3) friends asking about BM/labor - cuz we aren't waiting for any other phone calls right now.
My phone STILL isn't working. I missed 3 phone calls and 3 text messages today because of my phone not working. And I've called Qwest three times now to have them fix it. Now they're saying it's the physical phone that is broken but I can't get a new one until October because they're switching networks. So apparently don't call me or text me cuz I'm not going to get it till October. Grrr.
Since they obviously weren't important, let me tell you about my missed calls.
call 1 & 2) I totally spaced that I was meeting a good friend for lunch today and she was AT the restaurant waiting for me trying to call me. So I didn't get the calls till 45 minutes later when I ran into in my office lobby and she TOLD me. K, here I don't feel as bad about the missed call as I do that I forgot about our lunch date - I'm such a bad friend :(
call 3) Social Worker called to say she still hasn't heard from BM but was going to call her again this afternoon.
Text 1) Same friend being stood up at restaurant (I feel soooooooooo bad!)
Text 2 & 3) friends asking about BM/labor - cuz we aren't waiting for any other phone calls right now.

The evil phone.
Ok, deep breath. I'm done complaining now.

0 comments:
Post a Comment