Thursday, August 28, 2008

The Number Four

The phone finally rang to inform us that BM's at the first hospital and dilated at a four! (uh, at 4:30am)

So here is the plan as I know it to be from this point forward:

1) BM getting epidural
2) BM's friend that is with her will call social worker (SW) one more time when BM progresses to a 5
3) SW will then head to the hospital too
4) SW will call us when she's at a 7 or 8
5) David & I will THEN head to the hospital too

We won't see BM again (per her request), after she delivers:

1) SW will have BM sign papers (because of BM wanting to leave quickly this will probably take place at the hospital)
2) BM will go home after 2 hours
3) David & I will stay at hospital with baby for min of 24 until baby is discharged
4) We all go home

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! I am so excited for you!

Anonymous said...

Lots of fast labor juju for your BM! I'm so excited for you and your DH to meet your baby. :)

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! :-)

SaraAugy said...

YEAH!

Anonymous said...

OMG reading this whole post brought me to tears.

Powered By Blogger