Went to Dr appt w/BM. She goes to a midwife (which I know nothing about) and they don't really do much except weight, BP, measuring, and it appeared to be a lot of lecturing about food. They don't even do ultrasounds (so no pictures), but we did listen to the heartbeat. This was the appointment where she had to drink some stuff and wait for an hour to test for diabetes. We talked for the hour in the waiting room and since I had my little notebook with me I asked her about her family and she gave me all her family tree info. She doesn't really know much about her family except that they are mostly Irish & German and she thinks a teensy bit Dutch. Turns out her mother was adopted when she was a young girl with her two sisters. Their parents passed away when they were very young and sent to an orphange until they were adopted by her grandparents. Her father died when she was a baby, he was in the Navy is all she knows about him.

0 comments:
Post a Comment